Monday, January 18, 2010

My Hormones Are Pumping.. What Do I Do To Control Them. Im 13?

Well im 13 and im always horny.Because Im Hitting Puberty and stuff.The thing is i want to have sex. And i could if i asked. but the thing is i have a smaller than usual pe***. ive had many girls who i could have done it with easy.. but i wussed out because sizeMy Hormones Are Pumping.. What Do I Do To Control Them. Im 13?
You need to wait until you get older and your entire body grows up. Take a cold shower.My Hormones Are Pumping.. What Do I Do To Control Them. Im 13?
OK, man i am 16. my name is joe, I have a loving girlfriend and i have s mall dong. when i was your age i worried about it too, but that was a mistake, i was in your shoes at that age, Just dont worry about your size, girls still want it, but wait till your older, and with a girl you realy like. Joe

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment