Saturday, January 16, 2010

Do you believe flouride pumped in our drinking water is used as a form of control?

Flouride can cause you to become psychologically and physically placid. The nazis were well aware of this.


What are your views on this?Do you believe flouride pumped in our drinking water is used as a form of control?
uh, no





Fluoride in the quantities in water has no psychological effect. It takes like 10,000 more concentration to BYPASS the teeth and get in to your body.





Let me put ti this way -- your teeth are like super strong MAGNETS and the flouride in water is like one dot the size of this period . %26lt;%26lt;%26lt; that one





And you would need like 10,000 periods all at once, before even a few of them would clog up the super strong magnets.





You would die or drown long before you could drink that much water.





As for your point about the Nazis, I say show me the proof of that. I think that is just a bogus statement.Do you believe flouride pumped in our drinking water is used as a form of control?
All I know is that my teeth were far better than my parent's were, and that my children's teeth are far better than mine. Flouride is the reason for this.
I think it is more about money then anything else. As a by-product of Aluminum manufacturing, Fluoride is in abundance and needs disposing of, why not just put it in our water supplies to poison people to avoid costly hazardous waste treatment. As far as dental health issues, I grew up on well water, Fluoride free and never had a single cavity.
I think that that could be true about more things than just our water. My advise, purify your water as much as you can. I think soon you'll have the evidence you need, so take care of your own health. Some people can't even be saved from themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment