Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ford Lincoln 98, is it Air Flow control or Fuel pump problem?

I replaced the whole engine lately with another Ford 2001 engine and I'm experiencing kind of weak engine.





when I ignite the engine and press the gas pedal to the highest speed the engine is like stuck and like suffocated.


in other words the engine stops getting more gas and start to sound like suffocated and almost stopped.


It's surely not a gear problem..I checked on that.





I have two mechanics, one saying it's a fuel pump problem.


the other, checked the engine on computer and said it's air flow control problem.





Who do you think is right?Ford Lincoln 98, is it Air Flow control or Fuel pump problem?
they could both be right to be honest. but when you say the highest speed do you mean going like 120 and it stops?

No comments:

Post a Comment