Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am looking to sell a submersible pump, and a control panel, 220v and moves 147 gal. a min. how do I sell?

multiquip 2020BD with a control panel to go with. New in the boxI am looking to sell a submersible pump, and a control panel, 220v and moves 147 gal. a min. how do I sell?
You may want to conside eBay or classified ads in your local paper.I am looking to sell a submersible pump, and a control panel, 220v and moves 147 gal. a min. how do I sell?
Remember that just the flow (gpm) is not enough information for a pump. That flow rate is only for a given head (or lift). Every pump has a ';pump curve'; that shows different operating ranges for flow and lift along with the efficiency. A ';system curve'; can be plotted on the pump curve to get actual flow rate. Be careful advertising a specific flow rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment