Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do I get my dishwasher controls And pump to work?

I replaced the pump and motor on my GE 1410 dishwasher and now the cycle controls are all mixed up and the new pump does not empty the water in the bottom of washer. To install, I had to switch the breaker to off. Is there a way to reset the electronic controls. ThanksHow do I get my dishwasher controls And pump to work?
Sorry to say Mr.C is right. Most of these things have electronic pieces in them that control functions. If they go bad the machine will either konk out or act strangely. You need a qualified appliance repairman. he has the tools to troubleshoot that Circuitboard.How do I get my dishwasher controls And pump to work?
Hire a professional. Look what trying to save a buck got you...

No comments:

Post a Comment