Saturday, January 16, 2010

I have an old western snow plow that's cable controlled and my pump will not stop running?

I bought a 77 k20 with the setup and it works but I am afraid the pump is going to burn up if it does not shut off. Is this a common problem that can be fixed with something simple like a soleniod? Any help is appreciated.I have an old western snow plow that's cable controlled and my pump will not stop running?
The pump is just pumping oil back to the tank when you are not using it. So it is probably not under any load. I wouldn't think it will harm the pump. What does cable controlled have to do with it not running. Is the pump supposed to be able to shut off?I have an old western snow plow that's cable controlled and my pump will not stop running?
Here`s a forum you could try. http://www.plowsite.com/forumdisplay.php鈥?/a>


Or to see what parts there are, http://search.cartserver.com/search/sear鈥?/a>


Most times you can just adjust the freeplay out of the cables and clean the contacts to prevent sticking, and that usually does it. Sorry I don`t have a manual for that pump.
un plug it before it destroys tyour entire electrical system in rig
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment