Monday, January 18, 2010

Can asthma be controlled without pump?

hmm i'm not sure if it can be controlled or not but when i was younger i had asthma really bad and i got tired of using the pump so i would sit down and breathe in really heavy like three times then i would take one final deep breath and slow my breathing down and after a few seconds i would be fine but my body would feel kinda weak and i cough few times.


I always guess those were side effects from not using my pump or forcing my breathing to slow down or something dunno.Can asthma be controlled without pump?
yes but it would take a lot longer to ';control'; an exacerbation and for those really big exacerbations, it could kill you. If you don't like the albuterol inhaler there are other options depending on how often you get symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment