Monday, January 18, 2010

How can I control my Asthma besides using the Asthma Inhaler (pump)?

Last time I used the Inhaler was 3 months ago, when the weather was changing. It has been raining for 3 days and for 3 days I have been getting asthma and I have to use the inhaler 3 times a day. I really don't want to use it because of the steriods inside the inhaler.How can I control my Asthma besides using the Asthma Inhaler (pump)?
Steam from shower.. Nebulizer worked wonders with me. Theres light therapy that my doctor uses on me sometimes. Umm.. All those medications that u see on commercials are pretty cool although i dont see a difference compared to inhalers. Also some therapy my doctor gave me is if u imagine a balloon in front of u and u spread ur arms out like ur blowing up the balloon when u take a deep breath.. Then u move ur arms in like ur deflating the balloon when u breathe out. Good Luck. Dairy products are actually bad for asthma. Swimming is also great for asthma. Also, don't worry about the steroids in the inhalers.. not much is used. And use the nebulizer only when ur asthma is bad and frequent since nebulizers are more potent.How can I control my Asthma besides using the Asthma Inhaler (pump)?
Ok I know this sounds weird, but my daughter and I both have asthma. We both used to go thru inhalers pretty quickly. Then my holistic doctor turned me onto natural air ionizers. They are basically Mineral salt lamps that naturally ionize the air in your house. I have one in the L.R. In the Kitchen and 1 in each of our bedrooms. Thats about $200 in lamps. We have had them for over a year now and have noticed an extreme difference in our inhaler use. and the light from them somehow seems to make you feel good. Ill give you a link if you want to check it out. Hope this helps, Blessings.
There is a lot of good stuff to read here Rae, if it is of any help to you.





(((Hugs)))
Buy a good air purifier for your home, or at least your bedroom. The money spent on one, is well worth it.
Milk products stay away
rebel if you need to use the pump make sure to lubricate first

No comments:

Post a Comment