Saturday, January 16, 2010

How long will it take for me to notice a difference (asthma pump and birth control pill)?

I've just started both these things so I thought I'd put them in the same question.


1. I just (re) started the birth control pill. I've been on it before but I was just wondering. If it would cause weight gain, how long would that take from the time I started it?


2. I just got changed from an asthma preventer inhaler (I think clenil or something) 100mcg, to one of 250mcg. The doctor said if I'm not down to 4 puffs of reliever asthma pump a day to come back. How long should I wait before going back if it's not working?





Thanks to anyone who can answer both or either question.How long will it take for me to notice a difference (asthma pump and birth control pill)?
Birth control pills are likely to cause weight gain. For me it took about 3-4 months, but even then it wasn't even noticeable. A few months after you begin gaining weight, your body should get used to it and you'll stop gaining though.





As for the asthma pump, i'd say go back 3 days later if it doesn't work- a week max.





Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment