Saturday, January 16, 2010

How can i control my body when my heart pumps really fast?

i don't seem steady .How can i control my body when my heart pumps really fast?
Take slow, deep breaths. In through the nose, out through the mouth. This should help to slow down your heart rate, and to relax you.How can i control my body when my heart pumps really fast?
sit down and Ask a Heart Expert


As a result, when the heart pumps, the mitral valve leaflets don't close as they ... My body seems to be in a constant state of fright/flight. ...


providence.org/Everett/.../Heart_Insti鈥?


you are better off if u ask a doctor !!!!!


yours art
you need to focus more on your breathing. everytime you feel like your hearts about to start pumping really fast take a step back from the situation that your in and take long, deep breaths. focus on calming thoughts or put on some calming music
Take really deep breaths from your diafram.. Relax
yoga technique-close your eyes and deep breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment